SEASON 4 FOOD DONATION VOLUNTEER EVENT
Feeding Hong Kong Yau Tong Collection Point
16 January 2020 (THU)
0700pm - 10:00pm
Season 4 food donation volunteer event will be taken place on 16 January 2020 (Thu), where all collected calories from October to December 2019, will be delivered to the beneficiary Feeding Hong Kong.
Beside food donation, volunteers will be invited to join their Bread Run session, to collect surplus fresh bread from stories near closing time and deliver to Yau Tong drop off point, where Feeding Hong Kong will redistribute the bread to other charity organizations via FHK network, sharing with the ones in need, reducing food waste and address hunger.
Volunteers can choose one or two stories individually or register a team to collect bread after closing the stories. It is a very meaningful and fun event that you do not want to miss.
《SEASON 4 CALORIE DRIVE RECORDS》
【FOODSPORT WEDNESDAY online Calorie Drive (OCT)】- 21,122kcal
【HKFYG Run For Wellness 2019 Foodsport Team】- 4,479kcal
【SUNLIFE x FOODSPORT Outdoor Hike & Yoga】- 24,766kcal
【FOODSPORT WEDNESDAY online Calorie Drive (NOV)】- 18,899kcal
【Tung Chung Chek Lap Kok 12km Community Run】- 81,790kcal
【SUNLIFE x FOODSPORT SBA 2019】- 134,491kcal
【Christmas Happy Vally 5km Community Run】- 23,396kcal
【FOODSPORT WEDNESDAY online Calorie Drive (DEC)】- 20,832kcal
First Come First Serve
(1) Click the below Enrollment button go to registration link
(2) Select the stores that you can visit at closing time. <1 or 2 stores, Notes: volunteers MUST bring back the bread before 9:30pm at Yau Tong Drop-off point>
(3) Select collection ticket amount <1 people 1 ticket, can be in team, please select the stores near by your place to saving the collection time>
(4) Click the register button and enter your contact details.
(1) Participants who have successfully registered will be required to attend the event to complete the activity mission.
(2) 1 day before Feeding Hong Kong will email your collection tickets. These act as your volunteer ID and include the store address, telephone number and pick-up time.
(3) Arrive at each store before 15mins before the closing time.
(4) Call your stores 1 hour before closing time to confirm if they have surplus to donate. Please also state that you are collecting food on behalf of the "Feeding Hong Kong" and thank you and you need to show the collection tickets to the person in charge of the store and the receipt.
(5) Pack the breads CAREFULLY into your own carrier bags (2-3 recycle bags)
(6) Bring the bread and receipt to an Feeding Hong Kong drop-off point. (Yau Tong)
(7) Feeding Hong Kong suggest volunteers can choose one or two stories make as a team to collect bread and take the photo at the store to sharing the meaningful time.
(1) Experience the process of collecting surplus food and delivering collection points at store.
(2) Understand the organization and operation of the FHK
(3) Deliver the season 4 donation food to FHK
SEASON 4 BENEFICIARY
The Online Enrollment starts on 18 December 2019 (1800) to 2 January 2020 (1200 noon).
The confirmation e-mail will be sent to all participants 1 day before of event day by Feeding Hong Kong.
＊To ensure that the enrollment can be carried out fairly, please do not repeat the registration or submit false information. FOODSPORT reserves all final rights to disqualify any registration if any false information is found＊