- Men / Women / Mixed Team (Must be 18 years old or above)
- Family (Adult must be 18 years old or above; One of the Child must be 12 years old or above.)
2 - 4 members per a team (Registration for single individuals are available)
**FOODSPORT will randomly select participants who registered as a single individual to form into teams and join the race.
No. of Members：
Race Time Limit：
Adult - HK$300 per head
Children - HK$200 (17 years old or below)
*Participants aged below 18 are needed an agreement with parents’ or guardian’s signature and disclaimer; a member aged above 18 is required in the team and one parent/guardian as team member.
**FOODSPORT will randomly select participants whom single registered to form into teams and join the race.
1) Race quotas are limited on a first come first served basis. FOODSPORT may stop accepting application before deadline without prior notice if the categories are full.
2) FOODSPORT reserves the final decision on the acceptance of application and the arrangement of the competition.
3) The Organizer reserves the right to divide the participants into various starting groups. The groups will start at different times to avoid unnecessary congestion. Start time will be announced later stage at the website. Please stay tuned.
4) If the event is cancelled due to bad weather or for any other reason, the enrollment fees will not be returned.
HOW TO PLAY
There is no pre-set game route for the competition. Participants have to form into teams of 2 - 4 to compete with the highest score by visiting various checkpoints which set in Kowloon Bay, Ngau Tau Kok, Kwun Tong and Lam Tin. Score of each checkpoint varies depending on the accessibility and the difficulty of the challenge. Teams with the highest scores in each category will be the champion. If more than one team having the same score, the champion will be the team that completes the race with the least time.
The event will pre-set different "Bonus Time" at different time of the game. Teams can earn double scores if they complete the task in a given area in during the Bonus Time period. The Bonus Time schedule will informed to all teams at the start of the race.